Make jokes at my expense forever?
other question: who here will recommend me some movies to watch? i've only seen like 8 movies so there's a good chance i haven't seen whatever it is.
Do I go see Os Mutantes (as old men),
or Faust (as old men)?
Which will be a better call?
PS. How are you? I miss you.
BUT I DID TOP LISTS OF 2008 and i figured i would put them here for posterity since i have done it so many years on here! AND I WANT TO START COMPILING MY BEST OF 00'S LIST. ONLY A YEAR LEFT GONNA BE SO HARD GUYS.
oh and it's been a really long time since i really paid attention to movies or music so don't hate me too much for my loves :(
1. love is all - 100 things keep me up @ night
2. zazen boys - zazen boys iv
3. fleet foxes - fleet foxes
4. portishead - 3rd
5. amadou/mariam - welcome to mali
1. let the right one in
3. the dark knight
5. all the boys love mandy lane
2. the world ends with you
3. space invaders extreme
4. left 4 dead
5. fire emblem - shadow dragon
7. rez hd
8. braid (EVEN THOUGH I HATE THIS GAME, the actual puzzles were amazing)
9. burnout paradise
10. persona 4
video game-related moments
1. all my friends leaving ottawa like 2 years after i did so they all got lonely and we played left 4 dead all the time
2. going to nyc, meeting interweb friends, going to dumb blipfest
3. gta iv midnight launch evne though the game was shit
4. getting a psp and playing earthbound on it
5. writing a bunch on my nerdy blog
- Current Location:West Island Montreal
- Current Mood: working
- Current Music:The Clean - Tally Ho! <-- STUCK IN MY HEAD
So my brother, age 16, won two tickets to the Vans Warped Tour in Montreal. He lives in Ottawa. He has his heart set on going, but my mother said he can only go if I accompany him as a mature responsible adult (also because I live here). The kid really needs to do shit he wants to do, and he'll be well pissed if he doesn't get to go... and he's a good kid... so I guess I'm going to Vans Warped Tour... who the fuck are all of these bands, anyway? I guess I know Against Me! and MC Chris?
I am going to look like a fucking pedophile aren't I :(
I want to go to The Happening and when the inevitable Shyamalan Twist™ happens I want to do one of these things:
Where would you like to live most, if you couldn't live where you live now?
Would you rather live there than where you are now?
what MAKES a relationship? (all relationships-- friends, romantic, sexual, familial, whatever, but with people (not with, say, cigars))
what BREAKS a relationship? (see above)
how's it going?
in five years, how do you think you'd answer the above question?
how about 5 years ago?
tell me sometihng better than all of the above options
WHO would make the best president out of all the candidates for the republican and democratic parties (incl. those who dropped out already), AND who would make the best president who ISN'T one of those 15-odd people?
i don't know if you know but i am acutally in a bunch of BANDS. which BAND NAME is MOST EXCELLENT? note: these are mostly all real bands that i am in, although i don't evne think i have had a single practice with at least a couple
why is it, exactly, that "being in love" means "not open to the concept of being in love with anyone else" in even the clearly non-bible-thumping parts of our society?